The CBD trend has the whole country raving about all of hemp’s potential health benefits. Full-spectrum products are becoming increasingly favorable for their added strength, but are you sure you know where to find quality CBD with THC for sale?
In this article, we’ll cover the following topics:
- Know your cannabinoids – what is CBD with THC?
- Won’t the THC get me High?
- Which Product should I buy?
- Why use CBD with THC?
- Medical Benefits
- Who should NOT use CBD with THC?
- Where can I find CBD with THC for Sale?
- Can I order CBD with THC online
Know your cannabinoids – what is CBD with THC?
CBD on its own has recently become the it ingredient in wellness products. It’s one of over 100 cannabinoids and terpenes of hemp that is touted with calming and anti-inflammatory abilities. Since it’s doesn’t have the same high-inducing effects of THC, it offers a more therapeutic approach to using hemp.
Why then, is there an interest in CBD with THC for sale?
CBD with THC is known as full spectrum CBD. We’ve written a comprehensive guide on full spectrum CBD and its benefits to users. Generally, there are 3 types of CBD products that you’ll find in the market:
- Full Spectrum CBD – contains all the naturally cannabinoids from the hemp plant, including THC. As a result, this is the least processed form of CBD – the cannabinoids are simply extracted by soaking the hemp leaves in oil. The THC concentration in full spectrum CBD must be less than 0.3% to comply with regulations.
- Broad Spectrum CBD – contains all the naturally occurring cannabinoids from the hemp except THC.
- CBD Isolate – Contains only CBD and no other cannabinoids.
The Entourage Effect with Full Spectrum CBD – CBD with THC vs CBD without THC
The belief is that cannabinoids can have a stronger effect on the body if they work together – this is known as the entourage effect. As a result, full spectrum CBD with less than 0.3% THC help users derive benefits from all the chemicals that occur naturally in the Cannabis plant without any feeling of getting “high”.
In addition, though counterintuitive to some, THC does offer its own therapeutic benefits. THC, abundant in both recreational and medical marijuana, shares CBD’s ability to alleviate pain. Despite this, people commonly want to avoid the mind-altering effects of THC, especially since it’s still illegal in some states.
Even these people have an interest in CBD with THC for sale. Why? Because it’s not as much THC as you may think.
Hemp, unlike marijuana, is very low in THC. In fact, one of the main defining qualities of hemp is that its THC content falls below 0.3%. That is why it was removed from the list of Schedule I drugs and made legal for industrial farming; it doesn’t get you high. Instead, hemp is rich in CBD, making it the ideal source and inspiration of the CBD industry’s boom.
Which CBD with THC Product should I buy?
At Halso, we only list top-tier CBD brands that we trust. The full spectrum CBD products you’ll find in the list below are the ones that we carefully curated, tested and researched to make sure that our customers aren’t confused by too many choices.
Full Spectrum CBD Oil Drops by Shea Brand
The most popular full spectrum products at Halso are the Oil Drops by Shea Brand. Our own personal testing, the lab reports by Shea Brand and reviews by our customers allow us to confidently endorse the Oil Drops.
These are some reviews from our customers about the Full Spectrum CBD Oil Drops by Shea Brand.
Daily Blessing. I have been taking this for 2 yrs on and off. Recently fell and it has helped with the pain and sleep. Thanks.Daniel C from Honeoye Falls, NY
Great product! This helps with my anxiety and sleeping. I also have back issues, sciatica and severe arthritis which it seems to ease as well.Beverly E. from Millis, MA
Medterra True Full Spectrum™ CBD Oil
Medterra True Full Spectrum™ CBD Oil is the latest addition in our collection of CBD products with THC. This product contains 2mg of THC along with a 5:1 ratio of CBD to the other cannabinoids. As a result, Medterra’s True Full Spectrum™ provides you with a richer CBD experience along with a better absorption of CBD into your system.
Medterra’s CBD Oil is also extracted from non-GMO, organic certified hemp grown in Kentucky under strict state regulations. As a result, this CBD with THC Tincture is Made in USA with only the best raw materials.
- True Full Spectrum™ CBD Oil by Medterra$49.99 – $249.99
Papa & Barkley Releaf Balm
The Papa & Barkley Releaf Balm is our other popular full spectrum product. Customers have consistently found pain relief when applying the Releaf Balm to achy joints and other parts of their body. Lab reports by Papa & Barkley also show the presence of THC at less than 0.3% which is important to make sure that users don’t get any psychoactive effects.
These are some reviews from our customers about the Papa & Barkley Releaf Balm.
Relief balm. The balm decreased some of my legs pain.Rosemary S. from Chicago, IL
Pain relief. Great balm, quick acting..James B. from Stockton, CA
- Papa & Barkley Releaf Balm$29.99 – $79.99
Papa & Barkley Releaf Drops
While the Releaf Balm provides topical relief to people suffering from aches and pains, the Papa & Barkley Releaf Drops provide full body relief. These full spectrum CBD tinctures are chemical free and have some of the highest potency of CBD to provide for quick and effective pain management for those suffering from chronic pain. Our customers also rate the Releaf Drops highly for helping with sleep. You can read the lab report to learn more.
This is what our customers have to saw about the Papa & Barkley Releaf Drops.
Great for sleeping. Helps with my anxiety and helps me sleep.Guy R. from Stone Mountain, GA
Sleep! Took the edge off my anxiety, and allows me consistent sleep, which is just what I asked for.Christine S. from Brinnon, WA
Works very well for pain relief in my kneesRandy F. from Buffalo, NY
- Papa & Barkley Releaf Drops$34.99 – $59.99
Why use CBD with THC
When CBD is extracted from hemp, the THC oils are also in tow. Some brands opt to separate the oil further, creating THC-free CBD, while other brands keep the chemical and sell CBD with THC as a full spectrum product.
Why should you use full spectrum CBD?
- Full spectrum CBD is the least processed form of CBD. Other forms of CBD such as broad spectrum and CBD isolate undergo processing in order to remove THC and other chemical compounds. As a result, these products are not as natural as a full spectrum product.
- Full spectrum CBD is the most commonly available CBD oil – you can find these at any wellness store near you or even at the Halso store online.
- The entourage effect of full spectrum CBD makes the CBD much more effective! You’ll find the pain or anxiety relief to be significantly more effective when you use a full spectrum CBD Oil with THC than when you use other products.
CBD with THC for sale that says that it is “full-spectrum” or “whole-leaf” means that the product has those low levels of THC that come right from the plant. There’s reason to believe that maintaining all of the plant’s components, as nature intended, can have a greater effect than CBD on its own. This resultant “entourage effect” gives CBD a boost. Thus, using CBD with THC is the best way to get the benefits of both cannabis compounds.
Won’t the THC get me High?
THC is the psychoactive ingredient in the cannabis plant – this is what makes THC the most famous cannabinoid. THC is the reason people get “high” when they smoke marijuana.
However, when manufacturers are buying raw ingredients for their products, they use high-CBD and low-THC strains of Hemp. As a result, the THC in full spectrum CBD is in concentrations of less 0.3% – an insignificant amount that won’t make you get high. Regular users of CBD products agree that 0.3% isn’t enough to feel any psychoactive effects or for THC to even show up on drug tests.
But this is not true 100% of the time.
Individuals who are naturally sensitive to THC may feel some mild effects from using full spectrum CBD and the THC may even show up on a drug test. This may also depend on the product – make sure that you research the CBD products that you use. All products sold on Halso have been researched and tested by our team of experts to make sure that we provide only the highest quality CBD products.
Medical Benefits of using full spectrum CBD
So far, there is one FDA approved drug derived from CBD.
EPIDIOLEX is the first and only FDA-approved prescription CBD used to treat seizures associated with Lennox-Gastaut syndrome (LGS), Dravet syndrome, or tuberous sclerosis complex (TSC) in patients 1 year of age and older.Epidiolex Website
Laboratory studies continue to provide evidence that Full Spectrum CBD:
- Helps Social Anxiety
- Relieves arthritis pain
- Reduces chronic nerve pain
- Relieves chronic pain
- Reduces chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting for cancer patients
- Relieves insomnia and improves sleep
- Reduces help cancer-related pain
- Helps treat acne and psoriasis
- Aids nicotine and heroin addiction recovery by reducing withdrawal symptoms
- Post-traumatic stress disorders
Who should NOT use CBD with THC?
- If you need to take a drug test. Marijuana screens are still done in the vast majority of modern drug tests and there is a small chance that the test may come back positive for THC.
- If you’re naturally sensitive to THC and don’t want the psychoactive effects of the compound. Some people may feel mild feelings of euphoria while using full spectrum CBD products.
- If you don’t like the taste of full spectrum CBD. Since these products contain all the extracts of the hemp plant, it can leave an earthy taste in your mouth which is compounded when you use a highly concentrated oil. Not everyone likes this taste.
Where can I find CBD with THC for Sale?
Now that you know its benefits, you need to know where to find quality CBD with THC for sale. The answer is at Halso. Halso is committed to sorting out the best CBD, as well as CBD isolate and THC-free products, and bringing it to our online store for you to browse our selection of top full-spectrum products any time.
We often get the question, “Can I order cbd with THC online?” and the answer is an emphatic YES. Halso has been selling CBD with THC online since 2018 with the full spectrum products being our most popular range.Shop Halso's Full Line of CBD Products with THC