Atmos Vacuum Container
$40.00 – $50.00
With the Atmos’ novel technology, you can now pump air out of a container with each twist of the lid. Removing up to 50% of the oxygen in the canister, you can nearly double the shelf life of any perishable. Store teas, herbs, coffee beans, vegetables, or anything else you’d like to keep fresh for longer!
Each individual Atmos includes an RH Stay Fresh Humidity Pack for any perishables (e.g., herbs) that require moisture for optimal freshness.
- Integrated Vacuum Pump – Twist the lid back and forth to remove air from the inside. The vacuum magic is all in the lid!
- Vacuum Lock Indicator – When the dot drops to reveal a green ring, the vacuum is locked to prevent oxidation and extend the shelf life of your perishable!
- Easy Release Button – When the contents are calling your name, press the button to unlock and bring the air pressure back to normal.
- Airtight Silicone Seal – Stops air, moisture, odors, and other funk from seeping in.
- .4 L canister holds up to 6 oz of coffee beans, .7 L canister holds up to 10 oz of coffee beans, and 1.2 L canister holds up to 16 oz of coffee beans.
- Do not place Atmos upside down while storing content inside. Refrain from putting fine powder inside: flour, finely ground coffee, etc. This may cause clogging of the vacuum lid.
- The lid is not dishwasher safe
The best jar you can buy. Atmos Technology.
Small (0.4 liters), Medium (0.7 liters), Large (1.2 liters)
Glass, Stainless Steel / Matte Black
Absolutely love the look of the jars. I’ve ordered 5 or 6 now in multiple sizes. All clear glass. So they look amazing which is a plus. I like how open they are so I can see inside the jars at my beautiful flower. One thing I will say is I like the other type or humidity packs more. The bovedas I think they’re called, I don’t have them in front of me. They seem
To be more accurate and last longer. The jar it’s self as well as the air sealing technology really is what makes these jars worth their hefty price tag. Something about being able to lock out the air and
actively seal it each time u close is very satisfying. For people that have high quality, fresh flower these jars are a no brainer. They will pay for themselves. Especially if your like me and only need 5-6 for my medstash. I wouldn’t mind seeing some heady designs too, which I know are coming...but I’m
Really hoping you guy try to keep them somewhat
affordable. Difficult to do with major artists but I’m going to want a few so I’d father not have to refinance my house to do so. Joking. Thanks for making such an awesome product guys. I discovered you through peaceofmindoc smoke shop on imstagram!
awesome Product keeps the items inside nice and fresh, the armoma stays around much longer. Love shoving my face in the container :-)
I've never seen a product like this before, but being able to twist the lid and remove air is clutch. I think you need the extra humidity packet so you don't dry out your flower ; )
Our order was easy to process, and the vacuum containers are fantastic. Simple to use and their performance has exceeded our expectations. Great idea and a great product.